Sunwell is private World of Warcraft server. Administrators maintain absolute power over server; and all their decisions are independent, however community may have influence on administrators decisions.
I. General rules
1. Administrators have right to shut down server for maintenance without notice.
2. Administrators NEVER ask player about account information. You are responsible for guarding your account information. Server administrators don't take responsibility for account theft. Only place you should enter your account information is webpage sunwell.pl and game client (if realmlist is correct).
3. It is forbidden to trade accounts or characters (in-game, on official sunwell.pl forum or online auctions). Administrators don't take responsibility for scam or theft during such trades. Full responsibility lies on player;
- advertising (in-game, on forum or online auctions) about character or account trade results in:
- first misdemeanor: 14 day ban both in-game and forum;
- second misdemeanor: 90 day ban both in-game and forum;
- Slave Market isn't available now, but we doesn't exclude possibility of implementing it in future.
4. It is forbidden to buy or sell gold. This prohibition includes sunwell forum, in-game chat, online auctions (allegro, ebay) etc.
- 30d ban - in case of first misdemeanor.
- perm ban - in case of second misdemeanor.
5. Administrators does not return lost (in any way) items, characters or accounts etc. We do not change any account information manually and we do not provide anyone with lost account information.
6. Administrators may (and will) delete accounts that were offline for 150 days. If you plan a longer break, you have option to freeze your account in user panel.
7. It is strictly forbidden to abuse bugs. Players are obliged to inform administrators (through BugTracker) about every bug they notice. Below are punishments for bug abuse:
- 30d ban - in case of first misdemeanor;
- 90d ban - in case of second misdemeanor;
- perm ban - in case of third misdemeanor.
Game Masters can change period of punishment in exceptional situations. It depends on premeditation, damage and profit of players act.
8. It is forbidden to use software that modifies game client (or data sent) or automates various aspects of game (aka cheats/bots). Punishment is same as in point 7.
9. It is forbidden to use items or mounts from quests to attack other players. Punishment is dealt individually by Game Master, but it cannot be longer than 7 days.
10. It is forbidden to use blizz icon in any chat in-game. Punishment is dealt individually by Game Master. It is also forbidden to pretend to be a member of administration crew; punishment for this misdemeanor is a perm ban.
11. It is strictly forbidden to rig Arena or Battleground battles. Here are punishments for Arena/BG rigging:
- 14d ban and exclusion from PVP rewards at end of Arena season – in case of first misdemeanor;
- 30d ban, exclusion from PVP rewards at end of Arena and deletion of PVP items - in case of second misdemeanor;
- Perm ban – in case of third misdemeanor.
12. It is forbidden to send C.O.D. mails in-game to scam or any other similar tricks. Here are punishments for scamming:
- 14d ban – in case of first misdemeanor;
- 120d ban – in case of second misdemeanor;
13. Player is obliged to comply and respect administrator decision and to oftenvisit webpage or forum to be up to date.
14. Donations are voluntarily.
15. Having multiple accounts with the same IP address is somehow allowed. We cannot check if account belongs to brother, friend or someone from dormitory. If someone will be punished for breaking rules, all accounts from his IP can be punished as well.
16. Multiboxing is forbidden and punishments are same as in point 12.
17. Character name cannot be vulgar, offending, racist, and cannot be variation of any administrator (GM or forum moderator as well) name . You shouldn't use provoking names, that can offend followers of other religions. This also includes guilds, pets, arena team names etc.
- breaking this rule will result in 1d ban and rename
18. Server administrators do not interfere in gameplay between players. You can kill, camp and massacre each other as much as you like, however we appeal to common sense.
19. Any reference that administrator (GM or forum moderator) is connected to you may result in severe punishment (including permanent ban).
20. It is forbidden (both in-game and on forum) to post personal data of players without their permission. Punishment for this is permanent ban of account.
It is forbidden to sell items obtained with VP/PP (in-game,forum or online auction)
- any attempt to sell results in 7d ban and removal of item (without refund of PP/VP)
22. Server administration doesn't correct player mistakes (both in-game and on website). Refund of PP (or in-game gold etc.) that was spent by miss-click or other "accident" also isn't possible.
II. Game Masters (GM) and channels rules
1. Game Master you can recognize with tag before his name and blue blizz icon. Please take notice that this tag should be BEFORE nickname. Player have right to ask GM to validate his status by asking to teleport player to GM's location.
2. GM helps only when game(database, emulator) doesn't work correctly. GM's do this voluntarily so please respect their work.
3. Slandering server or administrators ANYWHERE is strictly forbidden. We are open for constructive criticism. Player that accuse GM (or other team member) without proofs will be punished.
4. Verbal harassing of any Sunwell Team member results in permanent ban without right to appeal.
5. Provoking (poking) administrator in any negative way may result in punishment. Administrators reserve right to ban anyone if its dictated by greater (server) good.
6. It is forbidden to insult each other on any in-game channel. Punishment is dealt individually by GM.
7. On public channels it's forbidden to swear, tell racist jokes and other controversial and generally unpleasant things. We appeal to maintain minimum standard of speech. Its forbidden to spam on channels. Breaking this rule will result in following punishments:
In case of spamming:
- 1h mute in case of spam like: pasting items like „Dirge”, „Thunderfury blessed blade of the windseeker” etc. – in case of first misdemeanor respective day;
- 24h mute – in case of second misdemeanor respective day;
- 7d mute or temporary exclusion from channel (in special cases permanent) – in case of repetitive misdemeanors in following days from first day of punishment; this is dealt individually by GM.
In case of swearing, racist jokes etc.:
- 1h mute – in case of first misdemeanor respective day;
- 48h mute – in case of second misdemeanor respective day;
- 7d mute or temporary exclusion from channel (in special cases permanent) – in case of repetitive misdemeanors in following days from first day of punishment; this is dealt individually by GM
There are special global (public) channels with specific rules:
WORLD: serves only to free talk, questions, helping other players etc. Trade, looking for group or arena team members, advertising guild and so on will result in channel blockade. Off-topic conversations, insults. trolling and other breaking of rules will be punished like misdemeanors in point 7.
LFG: server only to look for dungeon group, battlegrounds, group quests/achievements, or PVP groups (not arena or guild). Off-topic conversations, insults. trolling and other breaking of rules will be punished like misdemeanors in point 7.
TRADING: serves only to trade (profession linking is also trade). Off-topic conversations, insults. trolling and other breaking of rules will be punished like misdemeanors in point 7.
GUAR: this channels server only to look for arena team or guild. Off-topic conversations, insults. trolling and other breaking of rules will be punished like misdemeanors in point 7. Na naszym forum dyskusyjnym można też znaleźć działy z gildiami i do PvP.
GLOBAL: same as world channel, English only. Off-topic conversations, speaking in other languages, insults. trolling and other breaking of rules will be punished like misdemeanors in point 7.
If you don't like rules in these channels, don't join it. Criticism of rules, boycotting channels, provoking GM's or moderators that keep order will result in channel blockade, or ban in case of recidivism.
1. Player should appeal to GM that punished him, he is the only one that can change punishment. You can also appeal to server administrator after talking with GM, however administrators decision is final .
2. You can only appeal within 7 days of receiving punishment (ban, mute, etc.).
3. You cannot appeal if you punishment is result of using forbidden software.
If server rules do not describe particular case, general rules of common sense, morality and honesty apply.
Advertising other servers will result in permanent ban, to allow such person transition to the advertised server.
Suspicion of participating in group that broke server rules may lead to punishment.
Player is obliged to follow changes to the server rules. Logging into game or using webpage means that you accept current form of server rules.
Administrators reserve right to change server rules any time.
Copyright © Sunwell 2016. All Rights Reserved.